Maintains the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers. Ensures that the uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers he or she manages meet the needs of the users. Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation, Maintenance, Configuration and monitoring of middleware components within the IES Platform such as Application Servers, Portal Server, Business Process Manager, Rules Engine & API Management Product.
- Perform Manual Deployments & configuration of Automated deployments of enterprise applications & configuration files.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting any technical issues.
- Perform upgrades and patching to various foundational system & middleware components.
- Create and maintain documentation for all major installations and implementations.
- Participate and provide inputs towards capacity planning on compute.
- Provide technical support for IT operations utilizing ITIL-compliant methodologies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 84 months experience in installation, configuration and administration of JEE compliant Applications Servers to achieve a highly-available clustered environment.
- Minimum 84 months experience with the installation, configuration and administration of Business Process Manager or Business Process Automation Engine.
- Minimum 60 months experience in administering, configuring and monitoring of Portal Server such as Liferay or IBM WebSphere.
- Minimum 48 months experience in application performance monitoring tools such as AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
- Minimum 84 months experience in administration of Unix based servers using Unix based commands and scripting.
- Minimum 36 months experience administering and configuring API Management products such as Akana or IBM API Management.
- 60 months of experience in supporting platforms & applications built based on Service Oriented Architecture using an Enterprise Services Bus, Business Process Manager & Business Process Execution Language.
- Minimum 36 months experience administering Search Engines such as Elastic Search or Lucene based Search Engines.
- Minimum 12 months of experience in DevOps & Microservices Deployment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in technology related field.