Programmer creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software. Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
Responsibilities and Duties
The programmer activities and responsibilities that will be required in this project include but are not limited to:
- Support, maintenance, and development of enhancements for multiple PowerBuilder applications.
- Develop and/or modify technical and/or design specifications, technical writing and documentation;
- Develop application pages and user interfaces;
- Software development and maintenance tasks including coding, testing, and implementation.
Qualifications and Skills
- 60 Months Experience in PowerBuilder (9.0 or higher) development, support, and maintenance.
- 60 Months Experience in Designing and implementing Information Technology Solutions.
- 60 Months Experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments
- 48 Months Experience in SQL or PL/SQL
- 48 Months Experience troubleshooting and debugging system processes.
- 48 Months Experience with Oracle (10g or higher) or Sybase
- 48 Months Experience with GUI standards and object oriented design methodologies
- 12 Months Experience with either C++ or .Net