Pumex Computing’s Client is currently looking to fill several Contract to Hire Senior Full Stack .NET & SQL Developer positions. The Client is in the process of developing an exciting next generation product that will continue to disrupt how the health insurance industry manages the claims process. In addition to the new product line. They are undergoing an internal culture transformation and has brought in several key players to assist in that process. As part of this effort they are looking for problem solvers and critical thinkers.
Our client is implementing an employee centric environment that is focused mainly on project task delivery rather than micromanaging employees. The company has recently undergone a huge multi-million dollar renovation and has perks like a ping pong table, nice spaces to work in, free snacks & drinks, and areas to relax.
Our principles are guidelines that govern our interactions and behavior—they are descriptive, comprehensive and non-negotiable. These peer-identified beliefs—the commitment we make to our clients, each other and ourselves—is below.
We pioneer to create the most remarkably efficient healthcare information solutions available, by asking, “is there a better way?” We simplify to make life so much easier for our clients that they would never consider doing things any other way. We bring people together to benefit everyone in the healthcare system, because great information delivered in a meaningful way transforms businesses as well as lives. We do the right thing to develop lasting trust, one positive experience at a time. We know that our decisions matter, so we always approach them with thoughtfulness and care. We always have our clients’ and each other’s best interests at heart and communicate in a constructive, honest and accessible way.
Employees’ performance is judged on a metrics based system, where both the employee and company understand your Year 1 Goals and Objectives. These metrics are clearly outlined allow you to gauge your own success within the company:
Within the first year, the candidate should complete the following:
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Design security solutions by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), cloud based infrastructure, routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; adhering to industry standards.
- Serve as an expert who makes detailed-level design choices and dictates technical standards regarding various infrastructure such as servers, operating systems, load balancers, backup schemes, file systems, tools, platforms and cloud strategies
- Performing security risk assessments for change requests, and make recommendations to the team
- Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist with security assessments for HiTrust, and SOC2 Compliance.
- Develop Hardening guides and standards to be used by IT and Security Engineers for building systems.
- Reprioritize tasks on short notice as issues arise; identify and communicate impacts of changes
Beyond Year 1 Opportunity
Beyond Year 1, as the company grows with it’s new product launch, there will be opportunities for IT leaders to emerge and take on the ever evolving security challenges in a growing healthcare business.
About the Candidate
- Strong background and experience with security solution delivery, including working on networking infrastructure design, implementation, and operations.
- Overall robust background in systems engineering, security engineering, cloud based architecture, enterprise integration, and interoperability in a complex systems environment
- High Level of Experience with Firewalls (Palo Alto Networks preferred), SIEM and other security products
- Strong Experience with Networking Technologies (Cisco/Juniper)
- Strong understanding of SaaS Security requirements
- Experience in Windows Networking
- Experience in Windows Server & SQL Server Security & Architecture
- Experience in working with High Demand Web Applications on the Public Internet
- Experience as a technical lead in client-facing environment
- Experience with security frameworks such a NIST, HiTrust and HIPAA
- Experience with advising internal customers on architectures meeting industry standard frameworks such a NIST, HiTrust and HIPAA
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to independently author a wide range of technical documents
- Ability to work with senior management-level executives
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- CISSP Required
Why you should want to work for our Client
- Startup feel within an established and growing company.
- Small, but rapidly growing team building software for some of the largest health insurers in the world.
- Work with a talented group of IT folks
- State of the art office
- Remodeled and expanded in Summer 2017
- Electric stand up desks
- Free coffee, sodas and snacks
- 2 blocks from Metro and VRE station at King’s street.