Programmer creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Programmer will be responsible to do:
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of the BPSS system requests
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of the ERS system enhancements
- Assume responsibility, troubleshoot, and respond to daily operational issues for BPSS and ERS. This may include working with end users to resolve issues, etc.
- Write stored procedures and triggers as needed in Oracle.
- Complete complex PL/SQL procedures.
- Assume responsibility for deploying test and production system releases. Activities to include tracking all changes included in each release, creating library files and creating and updating deployment checklists.
Qualifications and Skills
- 84 Months of Experience using Enterprise Java for Application Development
- 36 Months of Experience with Oracle JDBC doing Application Development
- 36 Months of Experience with Struts1 web framework doing Application Development
- 36 Months of Experience with JQuery
- 36 Months Experience using CSS and HTML